Our Mission

The mission from day one has always remained the same with the soul focus on building prestigious new homes that are aesthetically stunning and superior in terms of design, specification and build quality.

Our History

Founded in 1996 by Chairman, Jon Wilkinson, Beck Homes was established to satisfy  a niche in the market that had long been deprived.

Based in Blackburn, Lancashire, Beck to this day remains a family-owned development company that has a long established proven track record for delivering the highest quality new homes with the finest craftsmanship.

Today, the company is run by Managing Director and Son, Ben Wilkinson, who is a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) and specializes in Residential Development. Having delivered numerous developments from conception through to completion, his attention to detail and relentless drive to deliver award-winning developments means purchasers of a Beck home can rest assured that they are buying something very special.

Awards

Beck Homes was awarded the 2015 LABC Award for Best Small New Housing Development for the exclusive development at Primrose Gardens.

Beck Homes was also awarded the 2016 LABC Award for Best Small New Housing Development for the stunning development at Copperfields.

Help To Buy

We are delighted to be able to offer our purchasers accessibility onto the Government’s Help to Buy Scheme. With Help to Buy you could buy a brand new home with just a 5% deposit. The Government then lends you a 20% equity loan, leaving you to take out a mortgage of just 75%. Food for thought!The Government-backed equity scheme Help to Buy is intended to make mortgages more readily available to people who cannot afford a large deposit. To buy a brand new Beck home, you need only a 5% deposit and a mortgage of up to 75% of the value of the property. So you pay 80% of the price now and the remaining 20% is provided by a Government equity loan which is interest free for the first five years.

Please speak to our sales team to discuss your eligibility for the scheme on your development of interest.